Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DELHI DARBAR ISLAMPUR BIHARSHARIF

DELHI   DARBAR ISLAMPUR    BIHAR SHARIF 25  ; 8” :: 85:10”
Continent-Asia 
Country-India 
State-Bihar 
Distance from the national capital Delhi-1050km 
Distance from the state capital Patna—60km 
Pin Code-801303 
STD Code-6o11
HASL         
 River Mahane
Approach over the location-The site is approachable by railways and roadways.It is one of the terminal railway station.
Language,-Lodging-,Food -,Drink-,Local transport-q  v  Biharsharif, Nalanda
ABOUT THE SITE—The site is an antique building and a simili of red fort of Delhi.It was made by a local Jamindar(land lord) Mr Chaudhary Jahur in 1345 and 1842.It was spread over in an area of about 20 acres Prani MAsjid and Bawan Kothri(52 rooms)and Tirpan Darwaja(53 doors) were its attached buildings like Bhool Bhulaiya of Lucknow and Red fort of Delhi.Construction work was done for about 20 years. Mr Jahur Chaudhry had one weakness in him that if some friend of him commented that a particular part of construction was not good , he  ordered for breaking of that portion and start reconstruction. That was one of the reasons why this Delhi darbar building could not be completed in full.However remnants of the gigantic palace  are still beautiful to look at and worth visit for the tourist.

6 comments:

  1. It really nice to see this however the security arrangement and the facility needs to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from this family. My forefather's built Islampur and this house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai W Hasnain.
      Zara apne bap Dada ka nam to batao. Ki is khandan se kaise belong karte ho. Bhai this is my personal property. Not yours. This Delhi darbar is absolutely my share portion and I am am the honour. Can you define your khandan. How you belong to this family. Kindly define you and describe how you belong to this family. What is your father or mother grand father or grand mother or fore father name.
      My contact details are as follows.
      My name is

      Syed Misbahuddin
      Mobile no.: 8851139824
      WhatsApp no. too.
      My Email I'd : shoaibee.oc@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I am Asma Hasnain ,mother of W Hasnain.
      My mother's name was Alia Khatoon, who was the eldest sister of Syed Zain ul Abideen . They were the descendents of Choudhry sahib. They used to live on Islampur Garh .I even visited Garh and stayed there as a child .
      If you are, what you say you are , we may be related. I will call India and ask . Best wishes

      Delete
  3. Bhai W Hasnain.
    Zara apne bap Dada ka nam to batao. Ki is khandan se kaise belong karte ho. Bhai this is my personal property. Not yours. This Delhi darbar is absolutely my share portion and I am am the honour. Can you define your khandan. How you belong to this family. Kindly define you and describe how you belong to this family. What is your father or mother grand father or grand mother or fore father name.
    My contact details are as follows.
    My name is

    Syed Misbahuddin
    Mobile no.: 8851139824
    WhatsApp no. too.
    My Email I'd : shoaibee.oc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear admin you are kindly requested to delete W Hasnain published text. If you have to clear the details contact me.

    ReplyDelete